Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lightso and powcer goes off if I tap liget cover it comes

Customer Question

Lightso and powcer goes off if I tap liget cover it comes on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is just the interior light going off or all the power to the refrigerator?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
In the diagram at the link below, number 412C is the lamp socket assembly. If both lights go out and come on when the cover is tapped, check the connector to be sure it is locked in to the main harness. If you find it secure, the harness will likely need to be replaced. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
If the entire refrigerator powers down, there is a short in the wiring. It is probably something in the light harness or in that area, so I would remove the light cover and see if anyting looks to have issues. Let me know what you see.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.