John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Dear help me Howardi purchased a samsung refridgeratorat at

Customer Question

Dear help me Howardi purchased a samsung refridgeratorat at Brandsmart 20011with extended warranty which expired 4-2016 I they tried 11times without solving the problem finally 4-5-16 they decided that there was nothing more they can do is made severally calls but all they kept telling me that i will reieve a ccall 24-36 hrs never happen please help me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. What can I do for you?