John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I cleaned both the top and bottom drawers inside out according

Customer Question

I cleaned both the top and bottom drawers inside out according to instructions from youtube. Must I wait 6-7 hours before I can use the machines. It seems to be the normal time frame for me??????
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Lately, the foam don't seem to go away easily after I finish washing the dishes. I always see so e residues of foam at the bottom.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The last time I asked the technician to come, he could not find anything wrong. He suggested that we use less dish powder. That seemed to work but lately I see F1 code quite a bit.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Make and model number please.