John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bosch dishwahser SHE55M16UC/59. We have a replacement control

Customer Question

Bosch dishwahser SHE55M16UC/59. We have a replacement control panel fascia cover (part #00665888/1388432). Al seems to be going ok, except we can't get the buttons to make contact with the switches on the control panel.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I think that's enough.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Referring to the attaches pages, are you sure you have the new control positioned correctly?