Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

Microwave was working one minute and it wouldn't do anything

Customer Question

Microwave was working one minute and it wouldn't do anything when I went too use again it is a 2014 have only had a year in a half
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 7 months ago.
hello is the microwave completely dead no power at all
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 7 months ago.
good morning this microwave has an inline fuse that will blow if the door is closed to hard or a part has failed to access that area you must remove the screws that hold that outside cover in place this is the fuse you will be looking for . go to www.repairclinic.com where you enter the model number enter this instead part number wb27x11138 it runs around 38.05 they ship out the same day.sorry I missed your response last night . by rating that's how i get paid if you have any further questions please send me a response.
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 7 months ago.
partmaster co.uk they carry Beko appliance parts, they also ship out parts the same day, if you have any further questions please send me a response ill be glad to assist you .also please rate me on my help as that is how I get paid.
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 7 months ago.
hello disregard that last response it was meant for another customer my apologies