John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Our Cuisinart ss700 coffee maker will not make the selected

Customer Question

Our Cuisinart ss700 coffee maker will not make the selected amount of coffee. It is running 16oz to 24 oz and has done 32 oz without stopping. also can't get menu to come up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
I will find the necessary information I need to assist you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
If you need a manual, you can get one at www.cuisinart.com/share/manuals/ss-700.pdf. There's no replacement control module available. Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that reflects your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.