Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My fridge got leaking water issue, what is the common cause

Customer Question

my fridge got leaking water issue, what is the common cause of it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the water leaking inside or outside? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i did not expect to get the answer this fast, when i get home i will take the pictures and detail model. i paid the site membership fee, but i wonder how the person giving solution get paid?
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. If the water is leaking inside, the issue is most likely to be with the defrost drain being plugged and the water not able to drain to the condensate pan below the cabinet. Once we get the model number, I can get you more specific information.