Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Get codes e02 and f08 machine doesn' t run you charged me

Customer Question

get codes e02 and f08 machine doesn' t run you charged me and I got no answer please call me at(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.F08 E02 means that something is wrong with your dispenser motor or dispenser area. You'll need to remove the top panel to check the dispenser actuator motor. To do this, pull the washer forward and remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will then pull straight back, up, and off. Now look toward the back of the dispenser and make sure the plastic linkage from the dispenser motor isn't binding up or anything like that. If that all checks good, then replace the dispenser motor. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?