John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have replaced the lid lock and the water valve part's do

Customer Question

I have replaced the lid lock and the water valve part's do I have to reset washer it seems to operate at a slower speed to wash . Sometimes it doesn't drain as well as before
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The washer cycles through at a slower speed. The washer does not not drain or work as before
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We have reset the system using the booklet in washer it now appears not to wash or drain now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Why did you replace the water valve and lid lock exactly? Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?