Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Maytag Dishwasher MDBH975AWB and the rinse light is

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Dishwasher MDBH975AWB and the rinse light is on and the middle window flashes 9. It will stop for awhile then the rinse light will come back on and the 9 will start flashing at the same time.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately you just have a problem with your control board inside the door of your dishwasher. Try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace inside your door. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?