bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Whirlpool Calypso GVW995KQ2 - how do I run a diagnostic on

Customer Question

Whirlpool Calypso GVW995KQ2 - how do I run a diagnostic on the motor control board? The pump motor works fine when draining, but when it is recirculating it runs for maybe 5 seconds and cuts out, then a pause and repeats the pattern.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: I can link you the tech sheet, do you want that?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi - I have the tech sheet, was inside the front cover. It does not provide a how to on how to test the motor control board.
Not sure what you are trying to test on it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok, sorry, a diagnostic to make sure it is working properly.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Try this which may help -- http://applianceassistant.com/Washer-Repair/Calypso/Calypso-Diagnostics.php --