John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have model GGE350 I pressed the precise clean and the words

Customer Question

I have model GGE350 I pressed the precise clean and the words CLEAN SET UPPER etc. does not display? The doors are closed. I want to clean the top oven ....all is empty and ready to go but the panel does not light up when I press the Precise clean .
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No, because everything else works fine on the oven.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Turn the breaker off for about 5 minutes and see if the behavior changes, please. Let me know what happens.