Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Pearl, Thank you on my screen. We had a power

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, Thank you for appearing on my screen. We had a power outage a couple of days ago and my Panasonic prestige, genius microwave went off. Now I have to restart it. I have set the time but when it come to cooking (i'm using a cup of water) I set the time press the start buton and there is no turntable operation and the time dial runs thru very rapidly. Help would be appreciated.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Panic !!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am Appliance Guru Normally when that happens you can just unplug it for a full minute and plug it back in and it will work normally. If it does not you will need to replace the main computer board as it was damaged during the outage. All I ask is please rate my service at the top of your page with the STAR RATING LINK before leaving thank you! You can post back if you need more help.