John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I cannot find the test/reset on the ice maker. We turned the

Customer Question

I cannot find the test/reset on the ice maker. We turned the ice maker off to do a partial defrost. when I turned the ice maker back on nothing happened
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: NO. The only button I touched was the on/off switch at the very top/inside the fridge.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 7 months ago.
Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. What is the brand and model number of your refrigerator please?