Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Can relabeling and/or raising up the front, lowering and then

Customer Question

Can relabeling and/or raising up the front, lowering and then raising the back prior to releveling help eliminate a bubble.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Fridge not working, not looks visible and the right side coil is hot, left isn't, think we have a bubble.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
if you have a bubble in the refrigeration system causing a restriction, that is not something that can be corrected other than typically tapping into the sealed system and vacuuming out the freon. You can try to just unplug the unit and leave it sit for 48 hours and sometimes it'll work it's way through the system, but usually that doesn't work and it requires a technician to tap into the system. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, to clear, this is an RV refrigerator system, and does not use freon. Are you familiar with RV fridges and the ammonia based system they use?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Yes I am, but regardless of the gas used, the answer is still the same if you think there is a bubble causing a restriction in the sealed system.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
no problem and good luck.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?