John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Water leaks at the water

Customer Question

Water leaks at the water inlet when turned on. I need to know how to get to the water inlet valve. And how to get to it is it through the back? or the top? Its a may tag monal #la720.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The model number you have listed isn't complete. Can I get the full model located on a sticker on the back of the control panel on the far left or under the lid?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with this site. This is the only model number I can find. I want to cancel and get a refund to my credit card. You have not helped me with no answer to my question. CANCEL and refund.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
ok have a nice day and good luck.