John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Whirlpool dishwasher will not fully drain at the end of

Customer Question

My Whirlpool dishwasher will not fully drain at the end of a wash cycle and will not drain when the drain function is executed
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Dishwasher runs great just will not fully drain each cycle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I have cleaned the drain screen multiple times
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Good morning! Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The full model should be located on a sticker around the front of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door. Also, did you replace your garbage disposal recently before this issue occurred?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?