John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Our LG Dryer runs minutes and then shuts off giving

Customer Question

Our LG Dryer runs for five minutes and then shuts off giving us the flow sense code. What do we do to fix it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The dryer is a LG Sensor dry. W it will run for about five minutes and then shut off giving us the "flow sense" warning or code. We have only had it for a few months and is very frustrating
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good evening! Disconnect the vent form the back of the dryer and run a cycle to see if the error code re-appears. If it does, do you feel the dryer heating? Also, do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Model number dlex8000v
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
ok, please try to do all the things I have requested before replying. I'm still waiting on the other information I asked you for.