John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When I push the button wash, other buttons light

Customer Question

When I push the button for Normal wash, other buttons light up. When I push Start nothing happens. If I push Cancel and open and close the dishwasher sometimes it will allow me to push Normal and proceed. Sometimes I have to go through this procedure several times before I can get it to start. The DW is 2-1/2 years old and the only number i can find is stamped into the metal edge of the door. It is BVR013-7?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Can I get the full correct model number? The model isn't located on the door. The model number is ***** on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door. Also, if you turn the control panel off so no lights are on and then you press start, does the control panel illuminate or does is stay off still?