Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I bought a refrigerator .mits a brand new fridge . I hooked

Customer Question

I bought a refrigerator .mits a brand new fridge . I hooked up the water line, but it's not making any ice and the water isn't going to the water compartment . I have my freezer and fridge at the correct temperatures and it's been on for the last 18 hours and it is just as warm as when we got it.mcan u help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Does the water dispenser work?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Does it sound like the valve is energizing when you press the dispenser?
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.