John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a leak on my hobart lxi dishwasher. It's coming

Customer Question

Hi, I have a leak on my hobart lxi dishwasher. It's coming from underneath the machine. I took the front panel off and saw the leak was coming after the rinse cycle, and coming from the detergent and rinse dispensers... any thoughts?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't belive so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
If you have the squeeze tube type of solution dispenser, you will need to replace the rubber tubes. After continued use, the squeeze mechanism wears holes in the tubes. You can use rubber tubing found in hardware stores, or order them from a Hobart authorized servicer in your area. You can use Hobart's dealer locator at www.hobart.com.Using the expert's rating scale found at the top of your screen, please click on the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate me. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
If you don't need more help, before your request times out, please take a moment to rate my service to you. Thank you.