John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My oven started beeping and nothing I have done has stopped

Customer Question

My oven started beeping and nothing I have done has stopped it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We turned off the electricity to it and turned it back on. The beeping started again. It sounds like a timer beeping sound. On the screen it says F1
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. The gas on top works for the burners
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. If you have not provided the model number of the unit you are needing help with please go ahead and supply that information to me now so that I can give you model specific information on that unit, if you have already provided the model number please give me a few minutes to prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc; depending on your question.Thank you for your patience.
Hi there I have not heard back from you and I was still waiting on the model number for the unit, thanks.