Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The lights left side of the front panel don't shut

Customer Question

the lights for the left side of the front panel don't shut off completly when the washing is done. they show a dim lighting
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
these are the numbers that i could find:
MOD: KUDKO31TV13
Type: 577-0
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! The touch pad assembly will need to be replaced. If you open the door and remove the screws from around the inner door, the panels will separate for access to the panel for replacement. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.