John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Pearl, I have the Kenmore elite 665147 series washer. when

Customer Question

hi Pearl, I have the Kenmore elite 665147 series washer. when i close the appliance door and press Normal Wash the "locked" button flasshes three times.then press Start and the locked button again flashes three times but nothing happens.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: hello?
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i cant get the washer to start.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.
Will you please send me the complete model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.