Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Just received a brand new maytag bravos washing machine. The

Customer Question

Just received a brand new maytag bravos washing machine. The technician send to run it thru a complete cycle before using. He turned it on before he left. The noise it's making is very loud & annoying. Is this machine supposed to be this load. I have a may tag Neptune for over 15 years & you never heard it run. Please help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
I'm not sure what noises you're hearing, but during the spin cycle it will be quite loud. other than that is should be fairly silent went running (although a little louder than a neptune front load washer). If there is any question about the sounds, just call warranty to come out and listen and they will check it over and listen to the sound in person at no charge. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?