John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

The lights in my ge refrigerator (gfe29hsdhss) are not working...appli

Customer Question

The lights in my ge refrigerator (gfe29hsdhss) are not working...appliance is less than 2 years old
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The lighting inside my refrigerator (GFE29HSDHSS) are not working
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
The refrigerator door switch needs to be replaced. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $3.25. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. If you type the part number into the search box, and click the link, beneath the part photo, you can see how to replace the switch.Using the expert's rating scale, located at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I don't get paid, until you do so. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.