Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Chas.....I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer and it doesn't

Customer Question

Hi Chas.....I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer and it doesn't fill up with water when I start a cycle. It does when I run a diagnostic test on it tho. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: The F32 is long drain and F68 is a pressure signal out of range. If the drain pump is clear and running and all the pressure tube is clear you need to change out the controlled in the console. The pressure sensor is part of the control board in the console. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have got the part on order. I would like to make sure that is the problem. I have no issue rating your service as long as this problem gets fixed. Thank you
ok no problem
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.