Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a frigidaire stackble with some issue wont wash and

Customer Question

i have a frigidaire stackble with some issue wont wash and wont spin everytime i putt motor in start huming i set 3 motor so far and keep doing the samething i took the belt off to make sure the transmittion is not lock in i change the capacitor 2 time and i change timer 1 time also i dont know why is keep doing that also i check and i have 220vot caming in everything look good but wont wash and like say when get to sping i have help motor with my hand because a will hum everytime why please need some help with this ...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There has to be a break in the wiring harness in the capacitor line. I would replace the orange capacitor wire from the timer and the motor. There is no way you are going to have 3 bad motors and 2 bad timers. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.