John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a kenmord dryer model number 178.87562601 and it has

Customer Question

i have a kenmord dryer model number 178.87562601 and it has an error code f 01 and I cant find my owners man does anyone know what it means
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
The error code is indicating that one or more of the keys is not functioning properly.First, clean the touch panel thoroughly with a mild soapy water solution and a wash cloth to remove any grease deposits. Remove the power by switching the breaker off for 30 minutes. Then push on all the pads, one after another to see if proper function can be restored. If doing these things doesn't restore proper operation, please let me know, and we'll discuss further actions to solve your problem.Using the expert's rating scale, located at the top of your screen, please click the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my answer. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.