Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Is there any place near Robinson,IL 62454 that does repairs

Customer Question

Is there any place near Robinson,IL 62454 that does repairs on a kitchen aid mixer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The closest showing the one below. If you cannot find a servicer, I do have the service manual I can send you! Ruppel Electronics Inc1917 15th StLawrenceville, IL 62439(618)(###) ###-####Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
That one is showing about 800 miles from you. Let me do some more research but there are few that work on those anymore.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The closest is 146 miles from you. Crestwood Appliance Inc.9979 Watson RoadSt. Louis, MO 63126***-***-**** H & S Service458 Old State Rt. 74Cincinnati, OH 45244***-***-**** Midwest Electrical Service183 N. York RoadElmhurst, IL 60126***-***-**** Erv's Vac Shop906 Linway PlazaGoshen, IN 46526***-***-****