John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Bunn CDs-2 on I trouble shot that my left

Customer Question

I have a Bunn CDs-2 on I trouble shot that my left solenoid does not have any power. base on the schematic the orange wire from control board pin J22 does not have any power thus one side of my machine doesn't work. can you assist with what part has acutaly failed
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have attached the schematic I'm working from
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
The usual reason for this problem is a failed temperature sensor that's connected to pin J4-15 on the control board. Its part number is###-##-#### If the thermistor checks OK, you need to replace the control board. Its part number is###-##-#### You can purchase the parts at www.partstown.com. Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my answer. Thank you for choosing JustAnswewr.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
You can compare the left side thermistor, with the right side one to determine if it's OK.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is the thermosistor test done in volts or ohms?
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
You check it with an ohm meter, with the power off.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
If you need no more help, before your request times out, please take a moment to rate my efforts on your behalf. I don't get paid by JustAnswer, until you do so. Thank you.