John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

How can I turn off the chimes on my MD-24 Maytag dryer? JA:

Customer Question

How can I turn off the chimes on my MD-24 Maytag dryer?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The chime rings all night long to alert us that the load is complete. It is keeping us up.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Can you please provide the full model number of the dryer, it is located on the dryer door frame, open the dryer door and on the frame you will see a tag that has the model number and serial number, please write that model number down and let me know what it is, thanks.