John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Good morning. Yesterday after a solar panel technician came

Customer Question

Good morning. Yesterday after a solar panel technician came over to complete the change over on our electrical system my refrigerator is not returning to it's proper cold temperature. The electrical was switched over to solar momentarily and then back to the old original system to wait for further inspections. Does it need to be reset or something? Or am I doomed?
Model GSF26C5EXY00
Serial HR04946014
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. please describe not returning to it`s proper temperature!Is the unit in fact cooling or is the issue the display ? I need more info to be able to assist you!