Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do you remove the agitator post from a GE washer-mod gtwn4250d2ws,

Customer Question

how do you remove the agitator post from a GE washer-mod gtwn4250d2ws, ser lf936731g
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The agitator is simply pressure fit over a coupling on the drive shaft. So it will just pull up sharply and come off. Be sure to keep your face out of the way and if you need some extral leverage, a leather belt (or similar) may be slid under it to pull up on it. There are no securing bolts or anything, it just snaps into place. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!