Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The yellow light on the dishwasher is on. It says lock controls.

Customer Question

the yellow light on the dishwasher is on. It says lock controls. wont start or do anything. I tried holding the start button for 2 minutes and resetting by shutting the circuit breaker for 30 sec no luck! Help
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no modelGDF520PgIWW
JA: Huh?
Customer: model #
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher today. To UNLOCK the dishwasher control, depending on the model, press and hold the Heated Dry pad for 3 second or press and hold the Steam and Wash Temp pads at the some time for 3 seconds. The Control Lock light will turn off to indicate the control is unlocked. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?