Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How can I get a bake burner cover KGSS907SSS range?

Customer Question

how can I get a bake burner cover for a KGSS907SSS range?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The bake burner cover is called the broil pan and below is a link to the part you can order for your model. CLICK HERE for cover We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did read your answer and I have ordered the part. Thank you for your help.Sue
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
No problem, but please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today as that gives me credit for helping you.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.