Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a ge cafe stove Model # ***** I need to convert

Customer Question

i have a ge cafe stove Model # ***** I need to convert to LP gas. I have already changed all the orifIce on top burners. I've also converted the pressure regulator to LP Gas. My question on the Model do I need to change Orifice on the BAKE AND BROIL
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
You do not need to change the orifice for the bake and broil, but you need to tighten them down as far as they will go to convert them from NG to LP. Once they have been tightened to the point where you can't tighten them anymore, then they are converted. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?