Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore microwave with the following problems: the

Customer Question

i have a Kenmore microwave with the following problems:
the vent runs continually but when it stops you can only run the microwave for 8 seconds then it shuts off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If unplugging did not reset the electronics, the main control, number 2004 in the diagram at the link below, will need to be replaced. CLICK HERE Access is gained by removing the grille from above the door and removing the screw at the top of the control panel. Once that screw is removed, lift the panel and it will hinge down for service. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can the part be installed easily or do you need special tools?
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.
All of the wires simply unplug and plug in, it is pretty easy to replace and can be done with the microwave left hanging on the wall, right from the front.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Before I respond I need to know the part that you suggested I needed to order to repair my microwave. And the supplier’s name. thanksArt
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
I sent you a direct link to it above but here it is again. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE