Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Jenn air slide in electric range with grill.... the display

Customer Question

Jenn air slide in electric range with grill.... the display where the clock is now displays a small flashing 1 in he upper right corner, what does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your issue today. The flashing 1 just means there is a corruption error with the display board logic. Try to unplug the oven or flip the breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes and usually the display board will reset itself. If not, then unfortunately the entire display board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the part if you need it. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?