Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

While cleaning oven the fuse blew This has happened before

Customer Question

While cleaning oven the fuse blew
This has happened before also. Had electrician here who suggested I contact Maytag to find solution. Cannot reset fuse since fuse continues to blow
Any suggestions?/
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the fuse has blown more than once during self cleaning, the blower fan will probably need to be replaced with the fuse this time. I will need the complete model number from the range, please. It will be right behind the lower drawer on most models.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.