John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The auger on our ice machine was broke we replaced it and

Customer Question

hi the auger on our ice machine was broke we replaced it and then water was dripping out the water dispenser on the door onto the floor. when the ice cubes were dropping into the storage bin they were in chunks or 4 or 5 ice cubes. now the ice is froze in the ice cube tray in one big piece.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no except that i wanted to put the auger back together by looking at the computer guy video and my husband thought he could do it alone. the teeth that cut and dump the ice looked very complicated to me. they had to go back together just right. that's just my opinion
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?