John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a model JFC2089 WEM3 Jenn-Aire refrigerator. It was

Customer Question

We have a model JFC2089 WEM3 Jenn-Aire refrigerator. It was fine this morning , we came home from shopping and it is dark inside the frig and freezer with no lights of any kind. We checked the plug and power to the unit and it has power. What can we do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Doe you have a volt -ohm meter to be able to test for voltage to the main control board in the unit? if so test for control voltage to the main control board.