Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Subzero model 690. Within the last few weeks the lights

Customer Question

I have a Subzero model 690. Within the last few weeks the lights in the refrigerator section operate some of the time.I have changed all the bulbs which were still good.You never know when opening the refrigerator if the lights will come on. How can I fix this issue? Glenn
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Often that is just a bad door switch there is a light switch on the door frame that operates the lights that often fails then sometimes they work and other times they do not. Here is a link to it CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!