Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

May tag model mtw6700tq0 is not spinning properly. It fills

Customer Question

May tag model mtw6700tq0 is not spinning properly. It fills with water and the water is draining but spinning slow
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Machine is spinning slow. There is an ol code on the displsy. However there are no clothes in the washer
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I tried running the machine through a complete cycle without any clothes in it. Same problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Not spinning properly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Check and see if something is stuck between the inner and outer tub, often a piece of clothing gets stuck in there. If you can press the two tabs between the top and front panel to lift the top up then remove the plastic outer top tub ring to check for objects stuck between the inner and outer tub, that is normally the cause of that issue. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!