Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

1 burner does not work on my Kenmore model 790.99503993 stove.

Customer Question

1 burner does not work on my Kenmore model 790.99503993 stove. any hints on what problem is?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime! Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Normally on that unit when just one burner does not work that burner is burned out. It was very common to have a bad burner on that series unit. Here is a link to the burners for you to order and replace. Note you should use an ohm meter to test the heater obviously to be sure, but 99% of the time on that unit the burner is just bad.CLICK HERE