Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to remove microwave

Customer Question

how to remove microwave
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
To remove this microwave you must first remove the screws coming in from the cabinet up above the microwave. Now there are side support rails that hold this microwave in place so you need to remove the bottom panel below the microwave by removing all the screws below the microwave. Once you remove the bottom panel you can remove any screws that might be holding the side support rails to the microwave and then the microwave should just slide forward on the support bracket/rails at which point you can disconnect power and pull the entire microwave down. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
hello, I see you have requested a phone call but your credit card company is not allowing the charge so you would need to contact them and explain it's not fraudulent in order for me to be able to get your phone number to call you.