Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Pearl, I am writing about my Wolf 30 Dual Fuel Range

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I am writing about my Wolf 30 Dual Fuel Range 4 Burner. We recently did a remodel and moved our stove/oven out of our kitchen and then back into the kitchen and once we installed it, the electrical is coming on fine but lighting the stove top only happens if we have the oven turned on and the oven doesn't ever actually get hot on any setting. The range/oven was purchased in July 18, 2014.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: We have had a box out of plywood built for all our cabinets and the range so I wanted to make sure the technician knew that, I am not sure it matters but that is a difference with our setup. We wanted everything raised a few inches.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Are you sure it is wired correctly with the correct power supply?