Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have Jenn Air microwave model JMC8130. The stainless steel

Customer Question

I have Jenn Air microwave model JMC8130. The stainless steel panel is loose on the left side when we pull on handle. The panel no longer seems attached to the door, on the left side.
A 2x2 inch bracket (with what appears to be a screw hole in middle) came loose and we pulled it out from the bottom of the panel.
I require instructions on how to remove the panel and reinstall the bracket.
Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Can you take the door off to set it on a flat surface?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can, but how to you take the door off?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
disregard i have fixed it.
OK great I was trying to get you the service manual so you could see how it came off, if you need anything else let me know. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!