John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a Sears Kenmore electric dryer. My wife has been experiencing

Customer Question

We have a Sears Kenmore electric dryer. My wife has been experiencing problems with the dryer shutting itself off before the end of its cycle. The dryer is vented properly and it heats up Ok but it just decides to quit running. She also says the second load will dry sometimes without interruption. So that tells me it's not overheating. Can you give me any advice that might be helpful?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. When it shuts down can she restart it right away?