Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a slendide 2000 in my motor home 1995 door will not

Customer Question

i have a slendide 2000 in my motor home 1995 door will not open what is the proplem.thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Is the unit full of water?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no itis dry
OK then you either broke something in the handle or the door interlock mechanism is bad. Can you remove the top of the unit and then get at the interlock latch to manually open it?